Friday, April 04, 2008

My Crazy Guitar

My Crazy Guitar

I picked up my guitar today
Decided to just have a play
But that crazy 6 string thing
Wont go Twang!
It goes Twing!

I phoned up Guitar Central
Told them Im plucking mental
And their advice was to play nice
Dont strum Hendrix
Play Tim Rice

The Phantom of the Opera?
versus Crosstown Trafffic?
Are your guitars stuck up your @RRRs
I enquired
Call expired

So the problem now was mine alone
I fingerpicked a Dylan tome
The twang still twinged (the blasted thing!)
Was Clueless
And Claptonless

Then in strolled the cat tail aloft
Mewing in a tone so soft
From my guitar she retrieved a mouse
A mouseleum
Rodent death house

So that was what was going on!
I thought my plectrum days were gone
A cat-astrophe avoided just
Feliciano
Eat my dust!

No comments: