Thursday, January 08, 2009

Bloodstocks & Communes

Sweaty le Sock ponders;

 At present blood stocks are running dangerously low in the UK because of our 'Fúck You' attitude developed over the last thirty years.  I have a solution, which could save my or your life.  The National Health Service employ attractive female nurses to take the blood from donors.  While the blood is being drained, all male donors are given a quick hand job from the nurse (topless of course).  Obviously, an alternative method will be used for female donors.

In all honesty, you have to admit, it would solve the problem.  There would be a queue a mile long outside every Donor Centre.  I'll bet they do this in Holland.

 

BBZ responds;

 I was in a commune once, it was rife with blood and handjobs, I eventually had to leave though because the woman in the next wigwam to me was very much your typical Gaia, or Mother Earth, but her armpit hair kept eating my Jaffa Cakes.

Funnily enough, on my way from the commune to Birmingham Bull Ring, I stopped off at Azads News & phonecard store to buy a carton of Cadburys Drinking Chocolate.

4 months later, I couldnt sleep, my mind kept wandering back to the commune days, making me sad. I decided to make a hot chocolate and milk to relax my mind and burn my mouth.

I opened the drinking chocolate, and to my amazement, there was a miniature wigwam inside, in fact, 4 or 5! A commune in my Cadburys! I rang up to complain but the man on the helpdesk replied "If you check the side of the carton, it clearly states 'contents may settle over time'".     

So I had a pint of Gin instead.